UAE nationals and residents can now travel to 19 countries, quarantine free
The UAE travellers planning their summer getaways from Monday can choose from over 30 cities in 19 countries after Spain opens its doors for fully vaccinated visitors.
Emirates has decided to operate over 280 weekly flights from Dubai to cities in Europe, the US, Middle East, Africa, and other popular island getaways from July.
Travellers who want to start their long-awaited adventures and experiences this summer without the hassle, cost or stress of quarantine can now look forward to their dream holidays.
Spain is the latest European country to welcome back tourists.
From 7 June, tourists will be able to enter Spain if they have been fully vaccinated at least 14 days before date of travel, or can present their COVID-19 PCR tests taken 48 hours prior to arrival.
Travellers will need to physically provide their vaccination certificates upon arrival, and must have received vaccines authorised by the European Medicines Agency (EMA), or one of the vaccines included in the WHO’s Emergency Use Listing, including the Pfizer BioNTech, Sinopharm and Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccines.
Unvaccinated children under the age of six will be allowed entry together with their vaccinated parents. Children over the age of six must present a negative PCR test.
International passengers must also complete the Health Control Form (FCS) online prior to arrival.
Emirates is currently offering 5 weekly flights to Madrid and 4 flights a week to Barcelona with additional flights being planned in line with increasing demand.
Following is the list of destinations Emirates will operate its flights:
•In Europe, Emirates customers can enjoy convenient, quarantine free travel to: Cyprus, Greece, Italy, Russia, Turkey, Spain, and France (from 9 June).
• In the Middle East, Emirates is expanding flight schedules to: Jordan, Lebanon, Bahrain, and Egypt.
• For those yearning for a beach escape, Emirates offers convenient flight schedules to: The Maldives, Seychelles, and Phuket from 2 July.
• In Africa, travellers can explore the diverse experiences and spectacular cities and resorts across: Kenya, Tanzania, Morocco.
• The United States, Emirates flies to 11 US destinations, and will be adding Miami as its 12th gateway on 21 July.
The airline is also deploying its flagship and customer favourite, the A380 aircraft, to several points including New York and Los Angeles this summer.
• Mexico City also remains open for tourists and business travellers, and Emirates will be resuming services from 2 July.
Emirates continues to enhance its partnership with flydubai, stepping up its joint network and schedule offering to 48 cities across 33 countries with quarantine-free entry this summer, providing more options than any other airline in the region.