Leminar Launches State-of-the-art Rheem Innovation Centre in Dubai
Leminar Air Conditioning Company, a member of the Al Shirawi Group and the leading HVAC & Plumbing products distribution company in the region, has successfully launched the Rheem Innovation Centre, a state-of-the-art experiential and learning arena at Dubai Silicon Oasis. The grand launch event was kicked-off with a ribbon cutting ceremony that was graced by Brian Hempenstall (Managing Director – Rheem (MEA), Pramodh Idicheria (COO – Leminar Global) and noted members of the leadership teams of Leminar and Rheem.
A revolutionary step towards skill development, the centre seeks to impact the contracting community by creating a repository of knowledge and providing training to bring out best-in-class skills among HVAC contractors in the UAE. With this digitally forward facility, Rheem will continue to upgrade the level of training offered to its strong network of contractors and provide technology updates to its customers. While Rheem has six such high-tech, hands-on innovation learning centres across the USA, it is with the able support and partnership of Leminar that helped the launch of the first-ever centre in the UAE.
Speaking at the launch, Brian Hempenstall, Managing Director – Rheem (MEA) expressed his excitement by saying, “Rheem is proud to have a successful collaboration with Leminar and pave the way for its exponential growth in the UAE market. We value this partnership, and together we will make sure this platform proves to be one of the best to harness knowledge and help skill enhancement.”
While addressing the launch ceremony, Pramodh Idicheria, COO – Leminar Global, mentioned, “The Rheem Innovation Centre will bring forth our efforts towards CER (Corporate Environmental Responsibility) and showcase our range of sustainable and technologically advanced products. Leminar’s robust network of customers will benefit from the several live demonstrations and working models installed at the centre, as it will help them get hands-on experience and understand the detailed mechanism behind the products.”
What can you expect at the Rheem Innovation Centre?
- In-detail VRF systems showcasing working principles and methods
- Live demonstration lab to let clients/customers experience the sound/noise levels
- Live working demo of Tecnair Close Control units
- Performance test rig of Frese PICV’s
- Display of all kinds of thermostats and its features
- Site example – Mexico – A rotary fixture of air handling unit highlighting our skills of placing the unit in four different ways as per requirement
- Live demo of all available air conditioning models
- A detailed explanation of the working principle of a compressor where equipment can be broken down and reassembled
- Dedicated product showroom to showcase Rheem’s cutting-edge offerings that promise a new degree of comfort
“As we move towards a more interactive business model with time, customer experience is key to every business’ growth story. The Rheem Innovation Centre will prove to be the cynosure of experience, education and efficiency for the industry in times to come,” stated Kartik J Raval, GM – Leminar Global.